We Are Here to Help in This Time of Need
Many of our clients have raised questions about remote work arrangements, essential employees reporting to work, layoffs, health insurance continuation, medical inquiries and employee privacy. Phifer Pinkham, LLC will remain open, subject to any additional government orders, during normal business hours to assist you with any questions you may have. We will continue providing updates and guidance as more information becomes available.
- Business Reopening | Phase 1 from Governor Baker (May 19, 2020)
- COVID 19 Update and Gov Baker's Multi Phased Re Opening Plan (May 15, 2020)
- Best Practices for Reopening Businesses Amid COVID 19 (May 8, 2020)
- Marketplace Update PPP Update, Assimilation & Business Continuity Strategies (April 24, 2020)
- Best Practices | Workforce Reduction Gap (April 16, 2020)
- HR Update - Adjusting to a Remote Workforce (April 13, 2020)
- Marketplace Update- CARES Act and Governor’s Essential Services Extension (April 3, 2020)
- Marketplace Update- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Q&A (March 27, 2020)
- Marketplace Update- MA Shut Down Q&A (March 23, 2020)
- Marketplace Update- COVID-19 and Its Impact on Businesses (March 20, 2020)
Should you have further questions regarding COVID-19,
please feel free to contact our office.